Paraphrasing a Quote – Rely on Specialists
Encoded Live Chat
Not satisfied with your similarity report?
Read students’ comments on our work!
Complete the order form by explaining what type of help you expect. The more additional details you give, the better work you get from our specialist. We can appoint a writer or editor to assist you with your assignment as effectively as possible.
Secure payment online. You can also pay for our work with Visa and MasterCard. Every payment info is private. There’s no way we reveal clients’ information to third parties. We keep your money safe.
Sign in to your Customer area to follow the current progress, talk to your specialist directly, download your files, and also get the original draft. Our team responds quickly and is ready to communicate and make revisions.
Upload your file and indicate the exact deadline. Our professional Quality Assurance Department monitors orders for plagiarism, phrase structure, grammar, and vocabulary. We comply with the deadlines at 99,9% and provide first-class texts.
Paraphrasing quote is a useful way of providing backup for your thoughts and ideas because you will use your own version of wording. In fact, it is tricky because you need to keep the original point or argument without copying the exact words the author used. If you want to know how to write correct quotations, keep on reading this page!
Tips for Creating Perfect References
- Understand how restatement should be used. Usually, this is restating the main idea of an original source into your own words. In reformulating references process, you do not need to change all the words in your own words, but what you need to do is to present the important details and points.
- Read the original cite. You need to read the reference that you chose. It should be no more than two or more sentences. Invest time to get its meaning and have a better understanding of what it is all about or what is the meaning of it.
- Make notes. As you are reading, you need to write down notes on the main ideas of the passage. You can write the argument or some few words illustrating it. When you are making notes, be sure to get the source material out your sight.
- Modify original statement with your own version of wording. You use notes as well as your knowledge to write statement into a different version of wording. Make sure that you will not mix up the structure of the sentence to the language so that you will not get different words. It is essential to keep the same structure of the sentence when you paraphrasing a quote.
- Compare original to your changed text. The time you have written the passage into your own version, you will have to read your work aloud to ensure that your version is able to keep the same meaning as the original passage. First, make sure that the structure is different. And the final outcome must sound as if it was your idea while conveying the idea of the author.
Get Help from Pros
When you learn how to make the right citation, this is the time to start writing. Take time and do well in writing and keeping the same meaning. Do you have to quote paraphrasing? There is a good option for you then. By using the best services you can achieve great results easily.
Whenever you need to make your text fully original, you are free to get in touch with our experts!